We are pleased to announce that we are having in person worship services. We will have one service at 10:00 am each Sunday. Please plan on joining us in the sanctuary with social distancing and masks recommended.
Ways to Give
1. Offering Plates - Place your check or cash gift in the offering plate in the Narthax.
2. EFT- Have your gift deducted from your bank account. Contact the office for information. 3. Mail - Mail your gift to FUMC, 614 N. Hastings, Hastings Nebraska. 68901
4. Text - Text the amount of your gift to 855-480-0159.
5. Online - Give Online by clicking on this link.
6. Scan -Scan the following QR code with your smart phone
Ways to connect to First United Methodist Church Remotely
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/First-United-Methodist-Hastings-Nebraska (Like us on Facebook)
Hastings Public Access: our services are aired weekly on Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. and on Sunday at 10:30 a.m. on Charter Channel 181 or on Allo Communications Channel 16.
Good Samaritan Village Viewers: may access on Wednesday at 3:00 p.m and Sunday at 4:00 p.m.
We are an open church that welcomes differences and celebrates diversity. Our unity is not in the uniformity of our opinions but rather in the mutuality of our concerns. We, as our founder John Wesley once said, “Think and let think”. People here may hold very different opinions on a particular issue affecting our church life, but we try to be respectful of each other and we know that WHAT we believe matters to each of us but it is WHO we believe in that holds us together and gives us our strength and reason for living.
Mostly, we want you to know we are imperfect people who gather to share a journey toward a Perfect God. If you would like to join us on that journey, “Come and see” (John 1:39) what the Lord is doing in our midst.
-Pastor Greg Lindenberger